Whether you’re just beginning to market your app, or you simply want a refresher on app store optimization and app development, online resources can sometimes be the best way to get publicity information and advice. Here’s a comprehensive list of the best app marketing resources on the web.
- Stefan Bielau’s blog on app store optimization is made up of opinions and tips, as well as reviews and case studies on the topic.
- Mobile app development company Arkenea has an excellent blog with startup advice, success stories, reviews and tips all meant to provide inspiration for app development and design.
- Apptweak’s blog is a great mix of fun lists and advice pieces on app marketing, publicity and app store optimization.
- App Business Podcast publishes interviews and stories of developers or those involved in the mobile app industry.
- Messapps’s blog on app design and development, marketing and startups.
- The App Store Playbook is an excellent resource for learning about app development from the success stories of 10 iPhone App Developers.
- Pitch Perfect is another great book resource with instructions and how-to’s on developing an app and successfully promoting it on the internet.
- Smashing Magazine’s piece on how to market your mobile app gives great advice and pointers on what to do (and what not to do!)
- Stay tuned for more advice and discussion on startups, apps and marketing.